"I want to start a Webtoon but I don't have talent and I don't know where to start."
I learned that I didn't need to have a natural born gift or a mythically given talent to start a webtoon, I just needed knowledge and to be a creative problem solver~
What you'll learn in this ebook:
- What Hardware tools do webtoon artist use
- What programs do webtoon artist use to draw digitally
- What does the webtoon format and step-by-step process look like
- Tips on to make a webtoon using Krita, Clip Studio Paint, Ibis Paint & Medibang
- What do Webtoon Artist use for Making Backgrounds
- Tips on Marketing your Webtoon Comics (Introvert Friendly, meaning no talking to anyone~)
- and more!
Instead of combing through google to find all of your answer on what tools, software, publishing and marketing platforms webtoon artist use, download my ebook to learn all of that and then some instead!
I've published over 6 paperback books and have over 5 webtoon comics published online so I compiled together all of my knowledge and 10+ years of experience to help other beginners start their webtoon too.
Sometimes the hardest thing about starting something new is the lack of knowledge and fear of the unknown~
That's how I felt when I first wanted to start making a webtoon and now I have my own webtoon finished and published both online and in book format!
So I put together this 47 page Ebook to help be a guide for you to finally learn everything you need to know to get your webtoon started!
50 Page Ebook
- 50 Page Ebook
- Size23.7 MB